Yakuza 6: Tips and Tricks to Earn More Money
Yakuza 6 is a game about money. Whether you’re fighting your way through the streets of Kamurocho, building up your clan in Onomichi, or just trying to survive the many challenges the game throws your way, having more money can make all the difference in the world.
If you’re struggling to make ends meet in Yakuza 6, don’t worry. There are plenty of tips and tricks you can use to earn more money and build up your bank account. Here are some of the best ways to make money in Yakuza 6.
1. Complete Substories
One of the best ways to earn money in Yakuza 6 is to complete substories. Substories are short side missions that you can find throughout Kamurocho and Onomichi. They range from simple fetch quests to more complex missions that require you to fight your way through waves of enemies.
Completing substories rewards you with cash and other valuable items. Some substories also unlock new abilities or upgrades, which can be incredibly useful as you progress through the game.
2. Play Mini-Games
Yakuza 6 is filled with mini-games, and many of them can earn you a lot of money. Some of the best mini-games for making money include:
• Darts – You can earn up to 50,000 yen per game by playing darts at the Maharaja bar in Kamurocho.
• Mahjong – If you’re good at mahjong, you can earn a lot of money playing at the Tenkaichi Street arcade in Kamurocho.
• Batting Center – The batting center in Kamurocho is a great place to earn money if you’re good at hitting baseballs.
• Blackjack – You can earn up to 30,000 yen per game by playing blackjack at the casino in Onomichi.
3. Sell Your Stuff
Yakuza 6 is full of items that you can collect and sell for a profit. Some of the best items to sell include:
• Plates and Cups – You can find these items throughout Kamurocho and Onomichi, and they’re worth a decent amount of money.
• Weapons – If you have extra weapons that you’re not using, consider selling them for some quick cash.
• Food and Drinks – Some food and drinks are worth a lot of money, so keep an eye out for them as you explore the game world.
4. Invest in Real Estate
Once you reach Chapter 5 in Yakuza 6, you’ll have the opportunity to invest in real estate. This is a great way to earn a passive income over time.
To invest in real estate, you’ll need to find properties that are available for purchase. Once you own a property, you can improve it and increase its value. The more valuable your properties become, the more money you’ll earn each day.
5. Fight in the Coliseum
If you’re looking for a more hands-on way to earn money in Yakuza 6, consider fighting in the Coliseum. The Coliseum is a series of increasingly difficult battles where you fight against other skilled fighters.
Each battle you win earns you a cash prize, and the prize money increases as you progress through the ranks. If you’re good at fighting in Yakuza 6, the Coliseum can be a great way to earn a lot of money quickly.
Earning money in Yakuza 6 can be challenging, but with these tips and tricks, you should be able to build up your bank account and fund all of your adventures in Kamurocho and Onomichi. Whether you’re completing substories, playing mini-games, selling your stuff, investing in real estate, or fighting in the Coliseum, there are plenty of ways to earn money in Yakuza 6. So get out there and start earning some yen!