As a farmer in Farming Simulator 20, your ultimate goal is to make as much money as possible. But with so many tasks to complete and variables to consider, it can be challenging to know where to start. Don’t worry, as we’ve got you covered with this guide on how to make money like a pro in Farming Simulator 20.
1. Start by mastering the basics: Before diving into the more complicated tasks, ensure to master the fundamentals of the game first. Start with small, straightforward jobs like planting, harvesting crops or feeding animals. Gradually build your way up to more complex jobs as you gain experience.
2. Choose the best equipment: One of the keys to successful farming is having the right equipment. Choose brands with a good reputation in the game and invest in machinery that will help you save time and effort. Remember, the more efficient your tools are, the higher the profit margin.
3. Keep your land tidy: Keeping your farm tidy might not seem like a major priority, but it’s essential for efficient farming. Clearing debris or rocks from fields ensures smooth operation of all equipment, leading to increased productivity and profitability.
4. Pay attention to market prices: Just like in real life, market prices in Farming Simulator 20 fluctuate based on supply and demand. Always stay informed on prices for various crops and livestock to ensure that you sell goods at the peak of their value.
5. Increase your crop yield: One of the easiest ways to maximize profitability is to maximize crop yield. You can achieve this by using fertilizers and other supplements that help nourish plants and increase growth rates. Don’t forget to water your crops regularly and incorporate crop rotation practices to enhance soil health.
6. Use animal products to your advantage: Animal products such as manure and milk can be used as organic fertilizer or sold for a profit. Ensure to collect these products and use them on your crops or sell them in the marketplace.
7. Take advantage of missions: Completing missions is a great way to earn extra money and gain valuable experience. Missions like delivering goods, transporting livestock or mowing grass provide a welcome change of pace from routine farming tasks.
8. Invest in renewable energy: Renewable energy sources such as solar panels and wind turbines not only help reduce your expenses but also generate additional income. Investing in these sources can pay off significantly in the long run.
9. Expand your farm: As your profits increase, consider expanding your farm by purchasing additional land or livestock. A larger operation allows for more production, which leads to more income.
10. Use mods: Finally, don’t forget to use mods to make your gameplay more enjoyable and profitable. Mods can add new equipment, vehicles, and other features that can enhance your gaming experience and make you more efficient.
In conclusion, mastering Farming Simulator 20 and earning tons of cash requires patience, hard work and dedication. Follow these tips and tricks, and you’ll be amazed at how fast you can grow your farm and profits. Remember, success in this game takes time and effort, but the rewards are worth it. Happy farming!