In case this is your first day here on the Internet or you’ve traded your common sense for some magic beans, here’s what you need to know about how this blog does (and doesn’t) work:
- Content Validity and Accuracy: offers, discounts, sales, coupons, and policies may change at any time without notice and are not the responsibility of TheFreebieBlogger.com. I cannot be held responsible for typographical or other content errors.
- External Links: the Internet is a fluid place and URLs and domains often change ownership. I am not responsible for content delivered to you by clicking links on this site. I also bear no responsibility for incoming links to this site.
- Libel and Defame: the opinions on this blog are my opinions alone and are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. I have no intent to harm any individual, group, organization or company with my opinions or reviews.
- Reader Responsibility: I am not a financial adviser or finance professional and the reader is ultimately responsible for making their own decisions based on any friendly advice provided here. You assume all risk and financial responsibility for any purchases or decisions you make. Caveat emptor.
- Comment Content: while comments submitted to this site require approval to be published, they are monitored for inappropriate language and/or links and filtered for “spam” only. TheFreebieBlogger.com and its owners are not responsible for the content of the comments left by readers or any inferred harm caused by their content.
- Unauthorized Use: this site is designed to distribute information related to freebies, but unauthorized access by a third party (e.g. hackers) may result in this site unintentionally distributing malware (spyware, viruses, trojans, etc.) or unauthorized content or links. I am not responsible for any harm to your computer, device or psyche that may result.
- Images: the images included with posts are for visual appeal only and may not accurately depict the offer described.