Toluna is currently looking for 500 people to test Christmas decorations for FREE (click ‘explore’ then ‘test products’). Ends 12/5/16. Not a Toluna member? Create a FREE account today and start earning rewards when you share your opinions and test products.
Answers a few questions here for a chance to be an AHAVA skin care product tester. This offer will be available for a limited time only.
Sign up to be an Influenster and join a community of over 2 million social savvy shoppers that:
- Test products for free based on social media influence.
- Stay on top of the latest product news & expert tips.
- Review products, share honest opinions with brands and the community.
Click HERE to see if you qualify to be a Kids II® Generation Mom! As a member, you will be contacted by email once or twice a month over the course of a year and be asked to provide your opinions and insights on a variety of exciting topics. On occasion, you may also have the opportunity to test new Kids II products in your home!
L’Oreal is currently recruiting men and women ages 18 and older to participate in skincare, haircare and cosmetic product testing. You may receive free products or compensation for your time. Click here for more information and to apply to be a part of the program.
The Home Tester Club is an online community where people just like you can learn about new products and share their experiences with one another. The key elements of Home Tester Club include:
- Free Product Samples – From time to time we’ll be selecting Home Tester Club members to receive coupons, special offers and free product to try themselves and share with their friends. All we ask in return is that you complete a short survey to tell us what you think about those products!
- Uncensored Product Reviews – At Home Tester Club YOU write the product reviews. By becoming a member you can post comments on hundreds of new products, sharing your experiences with other members who love trying new things just like you.
- The Latest New Products – By clicking on New Product Watch you can see the latest new products we’ve found on supermarket shelves and to read what our members have to say about them.
Guys That Groom is all about men’s grooming products. As a member, you’ll receive emails and Facebook posts alerting you to opportunities to test exciting new products for one day, or sometimes for up to six weeks. After you try and test a product in one of their studies, you will get to keep the product AND receive a $25 – $100+ incentive in gift cards or beauty products.
You’ll also have the opportunity to share your opinions about male grooming or personal care brands and more through survey links that they’ll send to you via email or post on Facebook. Share your opinion in the survey and you’ll have another chance to win products, prizes and gift cards!
Get FREE shoes to test out when you sign up to be a New Balance Shoe Tester. Just tell them about yourself in their product test profile. Once complete, you will be notified of each new prototype test. If you choose to take part in the test, your New Balance prototypes will be sent right to your doorstep.
Sign up to become a Product Tester for PTPA (Parent Tested Parent Approved) and you will be able to evaluate products and keep them for free. This opportunity is available to those in the US and Canada for a limited time only.
Toluna is currently looking for people to test Rimmel Nail Lacquer. Just click here and register or sign in, then click ‘test products’ under the ‘explore’ tab at the top of the page. 480 testers will be selected.
Sign up to be a Mattel Play, Rate, & Review member for the chance to receive the newest products for FREE in exchange for your feedback and product reviews. This program is open to those in the continental US only.